This is the mood board for my final website in Dreamweaver!
My topic is Typeface Anatomy and I thought it would be really cool to have some images mixing type with actual anatomy parts like the examples in the pictures.
I tried to make the title look like it does in the image of the “S” with the bone in it…but it didn’t work out so well.
I wanted a clear big font for the title so I experimented a little using FontBook on the computer.
I also used Kuler Adobe to come up with some color palettes.
The images of words with sections of the letters selected is what I’m going to try and do when it comes to the definitions of the words.